Anime+

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Anime+ » Новичкам Сюда! » Приветик)

Приветик)

Сообщений 1 страница 50 из 100

Рассказываем о себе)

Приветик! Давайте будем общаться!

Уважаемый администратор, пожалуйста, поставте аватар)

Привет всем!

А можно не здороваться?
Как дела?^__^

ADA_Rose,ккакие люди!

ХD
А то. Не отделаетесь от меня)

Приветик!

http://mecha666.moy.su/Smiles/060.gif http://mecha666.moy.su/Smiles/051.gif http://mecha666.moy.su/Smiles/091.gif http://mecha666.moy.su/Smiles/104.gif

Приветик вам) http://noid.su/fu/megusta.gif

Добрый вечер!

Отредактировано Ханами-кун (Понедельник, 22 октября, 2012г. 19:18:38)

Ханами-кун, флудилка ниже! тут только приветствие новичков!!!

вем приветки няшки анимешки

Приветик)

Привет, новое живое создание)

Рада приветствовать! :crazy:

Tokumi_Lavanda
Привет Лава, хоть бы ты не ушла сразу) *с улыбкой закрываю за Лавой деври на четыре замка, включаю сигнализацию, разворачиваю колючую проволоку вокруг тебя и подключаю к сети*

Аки-кун написал(а):

Привет Лава, хоть бы ты не ушла сразу

Не уйду :crazyfun: Могу даже ещё одного человека привести...

Tokumi_Lavanda
Это угроза?

Аки-кун написал(а):

Это угроза?

Ни в коем случае... я что самоубийца - админам угрожать? :crazy:

Tokumi_Lavanda
Каким админам? Блин, точно, этот гад меня админом сделал, забыл совсем) Ну приводи, а то поговорить не с кем, алтарь жертвоприношения заплесневел....) Кстати, слева чат есть.

Аки-кун написал(а):

Каким админам? Блин, точно, этот гад меня админом сделал, забыл совсем) Ну приводи, а то поговорить не с кем, алтарь жертвоприношения заплесневел....) Кстати, слева чат есть.

Ах-хах.... какая подстава. Ну а чат... эта надпись сбоку такая подозрительная, что я только пару минут назад решила посмотреть - а это собственно чего?О_о Оказывается чат... А привезти... притащим. Надеюсь сопротивляться не будет.

Yo!

Leon Darkfall написал(а):

Yo!

Здраствуй, здраствуй!

Tokumi_Lavanda
Это ты это чудо привела, или это прохожий?)

Leon Darkfall
Привет.

Аки-кун написал(а):

Это ты это чудо привела, или это прохожий?)

Я , как обещала :flag:

Tokumi_Lavanda
Хорошо, я же вроде смайлы удалял простые... хотя нет, я фэйсы админовские тупые удалил)

Аки-кун написал(а):

Хорошо, я же вроде смайлы удалял простые... хотя нет, я фэйсы админовские тупые удалил)

Эммм... а ваш великий(ая) и ужасный(ая) в курсе? Или это было совершено в страшной тайне?

Tokumi_Lavanda
Оно понравились смайлы мои, я ещё тут фон задний и картинку в шапке ставил, часы ещё.

Tokumi_Lavanda
Lavanda, привет... Ты ли та самая Лаванда, иль я обознался?

Хиро-тян написал(а):

Lavanda, привет... Ты ли та самая Лаванда, иль я обознался?

Эм... о чём именно речь?

Hi there! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My weblog looks weird when browsing from my iphone4. I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to correct this issue. If you have any recommendations, please share. Thank you!

If you desire to get a great deal from this post then you have to apply such methods to your won website.

Incredible points. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the great work.

Awesome article.

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your post seem to be running off the screen in Opera. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know. The style and design look great though! Hope you get the issue resolved soon. Kudos

I'm not sure why but this site is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.

you're really a just right webmaster. The web site loading speed is amazing. It seems that you are doing any distinctive trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterpiece. you've done a great process in this matter!

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be really one thing which I feel I would never understand. It kind of feels too complex and extremely large for me. I am taking a look ahead in your next publish, I'll attempt to get the dangle of it!

Simply wish to say your article is as surprising. The clearness in your post is simply spectacular and i could assume you are an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.

I think that is one of the most important information for me. And i am happy studying your article. But wanna observation on few normal things, The site style is ideal, the articles is in point of fact great : D. Good process, cheers

Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your post seem to be running off the screen in Ie. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know. The design and style look great though! Hope you get the issue solved soon. Kudos

Great article.

Hi my loved one! I wish to say that this article is amazing, nice written and come with almost all significant infos. I'd like to peer more posts like this .

excellent submit, very informative. I'm wondering why the other experts of this sector don't notice this. You should continue your writing. I am confident, you have a great readers' base already!

I am in fact grateful to the holder of this site who has shared this great piece of writing at at this place.

Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to send you an email. I've got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.

This site truly has all the information and facts I needed concerning this subject and didn't know who to ask.

Thank you for every other informative site. Where else may I get that type of information written in such an ideal manner? I have a challenge that I am simply now running on, and I have been on the look out for such info.

What a information of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable familiarity concerning unpredicted emotions.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Anime+ » Новичкам Сюда! » Приветик)